.Net Applications Developer (Remote Europe)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Be the one developing our Windows desktop application and making sure all features are up and running;
- Deliver best-in-class application and opportunity to work on the full application software stack;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, you will work on creating and maintaining software for a world-renowned product;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product. It is all about that code!
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software development as .NET(C#) Dev;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Previous experience with C#, Unit tests, dependency injections, rest;
- Confident knowledge of source code analysis and optimization;
- Good knowledge of native Windows programming principles and APIs, WPF, and WCF would be awesome!
- Knowledge of networking, routing, firewall, and other network-related areas is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to changes and quickly solve edge cases.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.