Mid-Senior Product Designer (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What Will You Do
- Work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product owner and engineers;
- Help the team across all product life-cycle stages including framing problems, providing user-centric insights, mapping out flows and designing interactions;
- Narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive prototypes;
- Iterate on design solutions based on user testing, business and technical considerations;
- Provide and receive feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Evidence of shipping cross-platform digital products (Desktop/iOS/Android);
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Case studies showcasing end-to-end product design work would be a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Gym membership compensations, online workouts, and consultations to to feel and be your best;
- Public transport. Journey to work, home, or wherever - we’ll compensate part of your public transport costs;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills;
- Note: We are considering remote positions as well as relocation.