Technical Procurement Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Monitor current assets, troubleshoot issues with problematic servers. Deploy new servers;
- Manage the existing contracts;
- Search for new IT services providers;
- Provide and keep the communication between the providers and our technical teams;
- Be responsible for providing technical solutions to various projects.
What We Expect
- Basic or higher experience level working with Linux;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (Servers, IP transit, colocation, etc.);
- Understanding of computer networks (IP, subnetting, ASN, BGP, etc.);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and make deductions;
- Fluency in English - both spoken and written.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 1000 to 2000 EUR/month.