Personal Assistant to the Board
- Booking any appointments, private & commercial flights, travel arrangements, and organizing detailed itineraries;
- Assist with guest events and party planning for business and personal, dinners, social gatherings, philanthropy, etc.;
- Responsible for personal shopping, executing special requests, running errands, and related duties as needed;
- Communicate and coordinate with domestic staff, vendors and contractors, etc. as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience supporting prominent individuals; both in personal and business capacities;
- Be a mature, detail-oriented, inquisitive, and highly organized professional who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, and has excellent common sense and judgment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong commitment to working in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment; ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time;
- Enjoyment of being part of high-energy, deadline-driven organization that thrives on creativity, effectiveness and winning in a competitive marketplace;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office and MacOS;
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Charismatic, responsible, loyal, and strong personality;
- Comfort with performing tasks outside the job title;
- Valid driver’s license and you own a car.
- Gross Salary 1928 - 2810 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: