Mid - Senior Backend Engineer (API team)
- Design and develop microservices that cater to the daily needs of millions of NordVPN users, handling a substantial volume of requests per minute with unwavering scalability, stability, and security as top priorities;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and utilization of microservices across NordVPN's suite of products, fostering a unified and seamless experience for our users;
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to colleagues, promoting the development of best practices within the team;
- Play an influential role in shaping the team's vision and contributing to long-range goals;
- Engage in R&D operations whenever required to explore and adopt cutting-edge technologies;
- Foster smooth communication and collaboration between team members and other engineering, product, and design professionals from various teams;
- Exhibit a collaborative mindset, actively participating in discussions, rethinking ideas, and embracing redesigns that lead to shared success within the team and the company
- Great experience working with backend technologies, ideally with PHP or Go and willingness to learn the other language(s);
- System design is nothing new to you, and you know what patterns to use, when, and why;
- Previous experience in working with REST, GraphQL, K8s, MySQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes and microservice architecture is a significant advantage;
- Passionate about building APIs that are easy to use, well documented, secure and simple to understand;
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 17100 - 32900 PLN/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: