Senior Product Manager (B2B)
Warsaw or Gdansk or Katowice or Bucharest or Bratislava or Krakow or Lodz or Poznan or Prague or Wroclaw
- Define product vision based on market research, customer feedback, and the company’s overall strategy
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into features and actionable steps
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Develop and implement product roadmap together with key stakeholders from marketing to tech
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- At least 2 years of product management, IT delivery management, or similar experience
- At least 2 years experience in SaaS, networking and/or agent-based software development field
- Understanding of network security and wider cybersecurity trends is a must
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers, and business teams
- Ability to visit the HQ office at least once a month (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Bonus Points For
- Experience focused on network security, identifying possible threats, and building protection software
- Understanding of communication protocols, encryption, headers, and content security policies
- Hands-on engineering experience in building security solutions
Tools You Will Use
- Google suite
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: