Senior QA Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We’re a team of cybersecurity experts, working hand in hand to build and develop a product with millions of users around the globe. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and raise our tech level by delivering effectively and in the highest standards. Our focus is to improve our product and make it unbreakable. We’re all very experienced and friendly, with an amazing vibe among us: our team shares not only tech knowledge but also all the greatest life hacks: how to bake the best ribs, make your beer, sing like Michael Buble, prepare for a long hike or even explore the sky together. So if you're open-minded, curious, and ready for an adventure to shape the digital future together, this is your chance!
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of quality improvement strategy development and implementation;
- Proactively suggest product quality improvements by participating in the feature planning and estimation with the development team;
- Create automated tests to identify product issues (business requirements implementation in feature, behavior, performance);
- Analyze found bugs during tests and prepare recommendations for process improvements in order to avoid similar cases;
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Ensure that the product is at a high-quality level for deployment.
What We Expect
- You have a solid experience of software automated testing and can predict potential future bugs during the feature planning phase;
- Advanced knowledge of test design and a variety of test techniques;
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the bigger picture of the whole product from a business perspective & processes;
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Work hand in hand and effectively communicate with the team;
- Adequate coding skills of any programming language (C# would be a huge plus);
- Experience using Selenium framework and/or automated desktop application tests would give you extra points.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.