NordLayer Partnership and Outreach Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organisations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Meet the small but fast growing Nordlayer Affiliate Team! Our team strives to build strong partnerships of our cybersecurity products all over the world. When it comes down to the attitude we are problem-solvers and decision-makers. So if you have an interest in tech, a passion for marketing, then join us!
What Will You Do
- Lead and execute outreach activities, including outreach to industry influencers, tech media sites, community forums, and social media channels;
- Build and maintain relationships with community members;
- Monitor, analyze, and research the best outreach tactics and implement them into communications activities;
- Build and maintain a database of relevant contacts and community members;
- Manage the content creation process required to execute outreach activities successfully to successfully execute outreach activities;
- Contribute to overall Marketing and Communications efforts by collaborating on communications and digital marketing activities.
What We Expect
- Experience in relationship management roles;
- Understanding of digital marketing, communications, sales, or public relations;
- Good understanding of digital channels;
- Good writing, planning, and communication skills;
- Understanding of ins and outs of email marketing.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 1150 - 1950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.