Senior Front-end Engineer, Web Team (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Front-end team works with a variety of technologies. We hold high standards for code quality and apply the Agile development principles and practices for incremental releases. We are highly focused and eager to share our knowledge in-house or at various conferences outside the company.
What You Will Do
- Build blazing-fast web pages - think sub-second loading times;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics via CloudFlare Workers and your custom-built platforms;
- Develop and maintain a high-quality codebase;
- Seek to improve web performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
What We Expect
- 2y+ experience with React or Vue frameworks;
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.