Physical Well-Being Consultant
- Conduct different types of group workouts for internal employees;
- Consult colleagues regarding physical activity and or well-being questions;
- Develop, implement, and manage prevention programs;
- Providing educational information or guidance to employees.
- Working experience as a physical well-being consultant, trainer, physiotherapist, or in similar roles;
- Analytical thinking in group sessions and consultations;
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization;
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, and orientation toward teamwork;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Professional qualification as a Physiotherapist is an advantage.
- Gross Salary 1490 - 2315 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: