Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Oversee all localization projects across a wide range of asset types, such as web, apps, and other digital marketing channels;
- Will manage localization projects based on business needs and priorities;
- Build long-lasting relationships with agencies that support us with translation services and freelance translators;
- Collect the translation needs and prepare tasks to partners for smooth delivery;
- Ensure the timely delivery of the translations required by relevant teams;
- Document all the localized material to ensure the translation consistency in terms of style, quality, accuracy, and tone of voice;
- Work cross-functionally with Web, Product, Design and Marketing teams to successfully launch localized content;
- Work closely with relevant teams to organize user ambassadors projects to improve localized content quality;
- Develop processes and methodologies to implement, maintain, and optimize the localization process;
- Invoice accounting for translation services;
- Support Web Project Manager with managing copyright team’s backlog and priorities .
What We Expect
- Similar work experience or strong project management background;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and prioritize them;
- Ability to prioritise work for other team members;
- Ability to question the way we do things and recommend alternative solutions that drive impact to the business;
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and comfortable with constant change;
- An eye for detail and quality, even under pressure.Solid communication skills;
- Good English language skills, other languages are a huge benefit.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 1500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.