𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 is a home for advanced security solutions that share the Nord brand and values. Today, our products are used by millions of customers worldwide and acknowledged by the most influential tech sites and IT security specialists. NordSec aims to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world and is known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to users’ needs, and strongly held values.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with NordPass and NordLocker Talent Acquisition team to determine position requirements;
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy that would be in line with the company’s Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Identify and interact with potential candidates globally via social media and professional networks;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Improve our inbound hire initiatives;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
What We Expect
- To be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strong relationship-building skills;
- A positive attitude and team player mentality;
- Curiosity and empathy is the key to your success;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1 500 to 1 900 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.