Marketing Data Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. This is why we’re looking for a Marketing Data analyst who can help us manage our data better, scale more efficiently and effectively, and grow NordPass to the next level. You’ll be joining our experienced Marketing team, where we focus on expanding markets and being on top of our business goals. Personally, you will focus on improving marketing measuring and reporting efficiency, and building a scalable marketing analytical infrastructure. You’ll also be a part of the Analysts’ Guild – a team of smart and curious data geeks who will offer you all the support you need to excel in this position.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports;
- Work closely with developers both web and apps to improve tracking;
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions;
- Evaluate customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the user experience;
- Analyze A/B and Multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations. Bring data driven ideas to the growth process;
- Create reports and forecasts to provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales teams;
- Documentation of processes.
What We Expect
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role (3+ years);
- Good understanding of how to measure success for digital and offline marketing channels;
- Experience in developing and/or maintaining performance marketing efficiency measurement models and tools;
- Experience with multi-device attribution models would be a huge advantage;
- Ability to understand, translate and map strategic priorities into analytical projects and communicating them with both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Advanced skills in data methodologies and technologies (SQL, BI tools such as Looker or similar, Google Analytics);
- Experienced in statistical modelling (regressions) and analysis and advanced knowledge of at least one statistical language or program (R, Python, etc.);
- University education focused on statistical analysis, big data, economics, mathematics, econometrics, or programming;
- Willingness to be a team player and able to work solo- keen to drive data efficiency;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2450 - 4100 EUR/month.