Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The Threat Protection Team’s mission is encoded in its name - we provide threat protection software-defined solutions for our users. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, network, software development, automation, and programming-related riddles. Our projects vary from the privacy of the user to malware research.
What You Will Do
- Automate the continuous lifecycle processes of ML models;
- Develop monitoring solutions for ML models;
- Improve distributed model training infrastructure;
- Evangelize and establish MLOps, DevOps, and DataOps culture, processes, and tools;
- Work directly with ML and Software Engineers, and Data Scientists so they are provided with tools to create, deploy, and support feature engineering, and model serving;
- Be the owner of the internal CI/CD processes.
What We Expect
- A deep understanding of Linux. Bonus points for Windows knowledge;
- Proficiency with at least one programming language, e.g. Python or Go;
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferably);
- Experience with designing, building, and advancing event-driven CI/CD pipelines using a number of the mentioned technologies: Atlassian Stack, Rundeck, GitLab;
- Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Ansible, Terraform);
- Knowledge about the management of lifecycle of containerized and non-containerized applications across a wide compute resources;
- Fluent communication in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 4628 EUR/month.