Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The risk department controls everything risk-related, including secure information and applications. We collaborate to develop scripts and security automation tools to enhance application security testing processes, perform application security scans using SAST/DAST tools, ensure that mobile/desktop applications are sufficiently tested, and assist with internal and external audits.
What You Will Do
- Participate in daily risk operations involving monitoring and reporting of risk levels and limits;
- Analyze and assess existing incidents, identify risk sources;
- Handle incidents and respond to questions from various internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop risk management processes related to operational risks;
- Support future risk management strategy and products by offering relevant analysis and insights.
What We Expect
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering/Economics or any related area;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management or Data Analysis;
- Strong logic and skills to dig, derive, and detect principles and patterns of customers' behavior;
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently;
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- A strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1820 - 3635 EUR/month.