Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favorite online resources. We are looking for a wide skill and interest range Python developer to write, test, and debug a growing codebase of a young and startup-like project aiming to educate and protect people from various cyber-attacks. We are public data hoarders, this requires us to know how to deal with large amounts of data, huge databases and backend services.
What You Will Do
- Develop back-end and ETL solutions for problems of various magnitudes;
- Maintain the current system and develop new features;
- Write highly scalable microservices;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Implement code that can be used with CI/CD, and write routines for that CI/CD;
- Coordinate with your team to deliver quality code-based solutions.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of Python development experience;
- Version Control, testing and deployment skills using Git;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Experience working with Docker, Flask, NoSQL databases;
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Argo, Nginx, Redis and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is a plus;
- Practical knowledge of any Python code testing tool.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 2970 to 3800 EUR/month.