Product Operations Manager
- Tools and Process Optimization: to be in charge of the product management tech stack and documents best practices so all team members use tools and follow processes consistently and effectively. You will also oversee experimentation practices;
- Data/Reporting: collect and communicate both qualitative and quantitative data from within and outside the product team, like data from experiments, product usage, customer feedback, feature requests, and support tickets as well as data from sales, marketing and finance;
- Infrastructure: maintain templates, guidelines, how-to references and resources so the product team can operate efficiently. Additionally, oversee onboarding for new team members and continue professional development for existing team members;
- Strategy/Alignment: ensure clear and consistent communication between product and other teams, helping them identifying areas for improvement and define business objectives. You will also act as a trusted advisor to executives, sharing relevant data to help leaders make informed decisions.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or related roles in software development such as engineering and UX and/or system design;
- Experience in customer-first product systems similar to NordVPN's, especially important is familiarity with modern customer validation techniques;
- Deep knowledge of and demonstrated experience in change management;
- Experience in technical product management, project management or program management.
Bonus Points For
- Experience supporting the rollout of frameworks/process updates for large teams;
- Experience in managing application development teams
- Gross salary 2450 - 5450 EUR/month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: