Payments Partnership Manager
- Identify new key partnership opportunities worldwide;
- Manage the newly acquired and existing partner accounts by building strong and long term relationships;
- Work with partners through product and program management as well as business development engagements;
- Ensure the compliance in terms of payments related regulations (eg. Card schemes) and timely delivery of required engagement;
- Ensure administrative work and partnership is well documented in a timely manner
- Conduct regular & ad hoc performance review with partners
- Lead / collaborate with other stakeholders on projects / business development relating to payment partners
- Proactively seek for the new markets and customers’ needs in payments area;
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and news worldwide.
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise sales or business development on a global level;
- Critical thinking;
- Project management experience is a must;
- Exceptional communication skills as well as confidence in negotiations process;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Demonstrated sales DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals;
- General IT knowledge would be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
- Gross Salary 2480 - 3810 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: