Project Manager (Business Enablement Team)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favorite online resources. We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Business Enablement team. This team is essential to the organization and your role will be crucial in providing data-driven insights, identifying opportunities, validating and measuring experiments that transform business problems into sustainable future-proof solutions. Projects at NordSec for internal changes and improvements in process digitisation and automation within the responsibility of the Business Enablement department are being run either by Requestor or Matter Expert. This approach allows focus on delivery but creates a chaotic environment in terms of project objectives, scoping, communication and overall stakeholder management, not to mention the extraction of project portfolio synergy benefits. While all the wording may sound formal and activities to look like they are in place and well developed, in reality we are looking for a person who is eager to accept that challenge.
What You Will Do
- Develop NordSec tailored project management methodology;
- Maintain the list of active projects with major attributes (name, requestor, goals, objectives, stakeholders, status);
- Formalise the deliverables of project initiation and planning phases;
- Project execution control;
- Project communication and stakeholder management execution;
- Project change management control.
What We Expect
- Strong feeling of project portfolio ownership;
- Balance between methodology and real business constraints;
- Knowledge of project (not software development) management methodology and proven experience;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers and business teams;
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1950 to 4450 EUR/month.