Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Are you interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving the privacy of people using Nord Security products? Our Risk team’s purpose is to serve our global community by analyzing the risks (business or security), evaluating and ranking them, resolving and continuing to monitor. As we work across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to see all the inner workings of building advanced cybersecurity solutions.
What You Will Do
- Participate in daily risk operations involving monitoring and reporting of risk level and limits;
- Analyze and assess existing incidents, identify risk sources;
- Handle incidents and respond to questions from various internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop risk management processes related to operational risks;
- Support future risk management strategy and products offering relevant analysis and insights.
What We Expect
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Mathematics/Engineering or any related area;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management or related field;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive and detect principles and patterns of customers' behavior;
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- A strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: 1800 - 3800 Eur/month