Senior Graphic Designer-Illustrator (Web channel)
- Developing illustrations and graphics for use on NordVPN's website and landing pages;
- Ensuring the end-to-end quality and consistency of design output;
- Exploring opportunities for design enhancements and initiating testing for new findings to determine what resonates best with the target audience;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to less senior designers within the team, helping them develop their design skills;
- Occasionally assisting teammates in creating a design for various channels, such as SEO content, Social Media, Paid marketing, App stores, PR, Partnerships, etc.;
- Collaborating closely with multiple marketing teams, including UX/UI, Content, SEO, CRO, Localization, Marketing Project Managers, Country Managers, etc.;
- Taking ownership of projects, managing stakeholders and their reviews, incorporating feedback, and adjusting deliverables based on project needs;
- Effectively prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously while ensuring timely delivery of projects and meeting established deadlines;
- Creating aesthetically appealing work that aligns with the brand spirit.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing in a digital environment or advertising agency;
- Experience working with web asset creation;
- Strong illustration and graphic design skills;
- Proficiency and fluency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Fluent in Figma, which will be your primary everyday work tool.
- Knowledge of digital design, including understanding user needs, interactivity, functionality, CRO metrics, and various platforms.
- The ability to think strategically and solve problems as well as be creative;
- Excellent communication, ownership, and prioritization skills;
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment–thinking on the spot is always appreciated;
- Fluent English.
Bonus Point For
- Experience developing wireframes or conducting web analysis;
- Understanding UX/UI;
- Experience working with the Midjourney tool and prompts writing;
- Knowledge of other AI tools and plugins for efficiency.
Tools You Will Use
- Adobe Illustrator;
- Adobe Photoshop;
- Adobe Photoshop (Beta);
- AI tools, such as Midjourney.
- Gross Salary 2800 - 3350 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: