UX/UI Design Team Lead
- Translate business and stakeholder needs into clearly measurable Product design OKRs and roadmap plans
- Work with the stakeholders (POs, C level) to define a strategic vision and roadmap
- Act as a bridge between engineers and designers to ensure alignment with product vision and execution;
- Articulate and evolve the Product design mission, build strategies and processes
- People management (1on1, salary reviews, team building, mentoring)
- Experience in managing products from idea through launch and iteration
- A solid understanding of the Product Development process and agile methodologies across both discovery and delivery;
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English, to promote collaboration across a broad group of teams, including Design, Engineering, Product, and Branding;
- Strong growth mindset, passionate about learning;
- Ability to work independently
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with work across platforms (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows);
- Experience in leading workshops, good speaking and presenting skills.
- Gross Salary 3800 - 5950 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: