Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. Our team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Work on building Linux applications for a leading global product;
- Overcome compatibility challenges of different Linux distributions;
- Select the best tools and practices to ensure the excellent quality of code;
- Work closely with the team to define the product vision and make architecture decisions.
What We Expect
- Experience (and love) for debugging to ensure that everything works in all cases;
- Proven experience with Golang;
- Ability to write programs for Linux;
- Interest in networking, cybersecurity;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Willing and eager to share knowledge and mentor.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 1650 to 6600 EUR/month.