Candidate experience coordinator
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the HR team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams - that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Work with our Applicant Tracking System (Lever). Ensure that the data is clean and up to date, prepare the reports, initiate the upgrades of the system.
- Post positions on company career site and other job posting sites
- Schedule interviews for selected candidates
- Maintain continuous contact with potential candidates and provide follow-up and updates in our applicant tracking system as appropriate
- Support team with various administrative tasks and projects
What We Expect
- You are a detail-oriented person with analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- You like communicating with people and achieve goals together with the team
- You have basic proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- You want to grow as a professional in the Talent Acquisition team
- You are able to learn quickly and adapt to the fast environment
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: 1224 - 1700 Eur/month