Junior Sales Development Representative
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Sales team is the face of our product. The biggest and most important business clients rely on us. Therefore, we know all the answers to all the questions brought to us by our customers. A major sale, a unique partnership, or maybe a compelling case study - that's a typical day at our fast-paced office.
What Will You Do
- Run, monitor and constantly improve outbound research campaigns to potential B2B customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Reach out through calls and emails, qualify and manage new outbound & inbound businesses well as manage existing customers;
- Constantly update CSM and follow-up on existing pipeline;
- Accelerate business growth by winning new strategic clients;
- Work hand in hand with Account Executives and other peers in order to drive B2B sales forward as well as your own targets and KPI’s.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Preferably experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce);
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humour.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 950 - 1950 EUR/month + bonuses.