Business Development Manager (Payments unit)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favorite online resources. Payments Business Development Manager is responsible for business growth acceleration from payments perspective by maintaining good relationships with current partners while simultaneously building connections with new payment providers and looking for the opportunities to enter potential / improve current markets.
What You Will Do:
- Identify new key partnership opportunities worldwide;
- Manage the newly acquired and existing partner accounts by building strong and long term relationships;
- Work with partners through product and program management as well as business development engagements;
- Act as a stakeholder for the product feature development;
- Proactively seek for the new markets and customers’ needs in payments area;
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and news worldwide.
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise sales or business development on a global level;
- Project management experience is a must;
- Exceptional communication skills as well as confidence in negotiations process;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Demonstrated sales DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals;
- General IT knowledge would be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 2800 to 3305 EUR/month.