Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX/UI: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design;
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment;Lead design projects from concept to completion by ensuring that the design and creative deliverables are aligned to stakeholder expectations and executed within deadlines;
- Mentor and supervise Product and Visual Designers while introducing innovative methods of creative execution;
- Be able to communicate effectively and translate ideas both to the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects;
- Collaborate and support the UI/UX Designers across various platforms and projects;
- Lead and direct work intake and overall design project assignment process.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of industry experience as a UI/UX designer and/or manager in a cross-functional UI/UX team*;
- Deep understanding of the iOS and Android platforms and experience designing and launching products for both;
- Proven success designing and optimizing high-quality product experiences for a variety of platforms including desktop, web and mobile. Experience in B2B platforms is an advantage;
- Mastery of UX interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps;
- Architect system wide design solutions that satisfy both product and engineering requirements;
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic;
- Experience in other types of designs (online ads, print, etc.) will be an advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 3800 to 4600 EUR/month.