Senior MacOS Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA and a Product Owner work on building iOS/macOS apps for a global product;
- Develop applications for the iOS/macOS platforms in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome!
- Coordinate with server developers to define and test the necessary APIs;
- Use a 100% Swift codebase running on the newest OS versions (iOS 13 and up, macOS High Sierra, and up);
- Select the best tools and practices to ensure the excellent quality of the code.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in software development for the macOS/iOS platforms;
- Knowledge in Swift;
- Passion for developing expressive code;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Agile product development principles.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 3600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.