Talent Acquisition Partner
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the HR team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams - that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts;
- Identify and attract top-performing professionals to fill job openings;
- Be responsible for all product related positions (from marketing to IT) and overall growth;
- You will do dozens of interviews during the week and will do a lot of meetings with hiring managers;
- Collect and analyze Recruitment data, always strive to meet and exceed key performance metrics;
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies;
What We Expect
- You’ve been in recruiters’ shoes already for a while;
- You have knowledge and experience in recruiting IT talents;
- You are capable to understand the business needs and organize your job accordingly to it;
- You are highly organised and tech savvy person;
- Your English is very good. Remember, we need to take over the whole world!
- You are a problem solver and self-organized person;
- You love your job.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2400 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.