Social PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Paid Media Team is responsible for advertising NordVPN on various pay-per-click platforms worldwide, buying and optimizing ads. Our primary tool for success is analysis: deep-diving into data to make the advertising effective.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with the social media team to launch, optimize, and report various paid campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and to reach agreed strategic goals;
- Perform continuous testing on optimal audience targeting for social posts;
- Maximize the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business: 50% of work on engagement ads and metrics and 50% of work on conversion ads and metrics;
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest biddable media trends to apply in the business;
- Be creative, find non-standard solutions to get the maximum performance of social campaigns, and give insights to the social media team;
- Collaborate with other teams for paid-social campaigns.
What We Expect
- Experience and deep knowledge of paid social media ads, especially on Facebook (also on Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram)
- Experience and deep knowledge of audience targeting and testing for paid social media ads (lookalikes, geographic, demographic)
- A deep understanding of both engagement and conversion optimization tactics
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication)
- Data analysis skills and understanding of consequences of optimization actions;
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well as deliver results for different teams.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 1300 - 3300 EUR/month.