Mid-Senior PPC Specialist
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns across multiple channels such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, social media platforms, etc;
- Conduct thorough keyword research, analysis, and optimization to improve campaign performance;
- Create, implement, and monitor ad copies and creative assets for maximum relevance and engagement;
- Analyze campaign data and metrics to provide actionable insights and recommendations for improvement;
- Manage budgets effectively, ensuring optimal allocation for maximum ROI;
- Perform A/B testing and continuous optimization of ad campaigns to improve conversion rates;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align PPC strategies with overall marketing goals and initiatives;
- Stay updated with industry trends, tools, and best practices in PPC advertising.
- An exquisite understanding and experience in Paid Social channels management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.) and Google Analytics;
- A genuine interest in PPC and associated channels;
- Capability of data analysis and understanding of consequences from optimization actions;
- Bring ideas and strategies to the table;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Perfect time management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Experience working with large-scale and complex campaigns would be a bonus;
- Previous experience in B2B tech product marketing would be an advantage.
- Gross Salary 2480 - 4300 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: