Senior PHP Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API’s that are useful for developers (both internally and externally);
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions.
What We Expect
- At least 2+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 2 950 to 5 750 EUR/month.