Mid/Senior Front-end Engineer (Web Team)
- Build a framework, to support blazing-fast web pages - think sub-second loading times;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics via CloudFlare Workers and your custom built platforms;
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base;
- Seek to improve web performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
- Experience with React or Vue frameworks;
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 16819 - 32857 PLN/Month..
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: