Mid-Senior Android Developer (NordPass B2C)
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA Lead, and a Product Manager, you will work on creating, testing, and maintaining Android applications;
- Be part of the decision-making process, drive change in the technology and product;
- Staying up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code;
- Improving performance metrics;
- Learning in-demand skills to increase professional opportunities;
- Collaborating in a cross-functional team to improve new features;
- Contributing to technical tasks, feedback forms, and technical interviews.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing Android Apps (Kotlin);
- Experience in full Android app development life cycle;
- Excellent knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- Solid understanding of CI/CD;
- Interest in networking and cybersecurity.
Bonus Points For
- Scrum knowledge;
- TDD knowledge;
- Experience in event sourcing and distributed systems.
- 16819 - 32857 PLN + VAT (B2B) per month
- 16819 - 32857 PLN gross per month (employment)
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: