- Build, test, and maintain infrastructure and tools, which allow for secure, agile software development and automated releases;
- Document DevOps processes, including developing standards to guide operations, support, and maintenance;
- Ensure software design security and define secure implementation practices;
- Develop scripts and security automation tools to enhance application security testing processes;
- Work together with the Application Security team and other IT personnel for cyber security problems resolution;
- Perform application security scanning using SAST/DAST/SCA tools;
- Identify manual processes that can be automated in an efficient manner;
- Mentor other engineers, define our technical security culture, and help build an Application Security team presence across our product range.
- Strong knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipeline (GitLab, GitHub), Infrastructure design, and IaC (Terraform);
- AWS knowledge;
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems;
- Experience working with Agile Development Practices;
- Experience with Security as Code (SaC) tools;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and influence key stakeholders across the business;
- Sense of ownership with strong problem-solving and investigation skills.
Bonus Points For
- Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, and engineering practices;
- Experience with SAST tools maintenance and setup would be a benefit;
- Proficiency in automation and monitoring tools (ability to automate repeatable tasks via scripting) for Linux and Windows environments;
- Understanding of DevSecOps Maturity Model.
Tools You Will Use
- Docker Compose
- Gross Salary 16819 - 32857 PLN/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: