Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA Lead and a Product Owner you will work on creating NordLocker Android application from scratch;
- Write app code in Kotlin codebase;
- Develop and maintain UI component library;
- Use and update SDKs;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It’s all about that code!
- Mentor colleagues on Android development best practices & provide technical guidance;
- Implement and manage mobile CI pipeline.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android Apps;
- Substantial knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- Experience with the research on Android development is a bonus;
- Interest in networking and cybersecurity.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 1 650 to 5 750 EUR/month.