Strategic Planning Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. As Strategic Planning Manager, you will be at the center of our strategic planning process and help us focus our efforts on our vision. As this is a newly created position within our company, we expect you to be proactive and focused on bringing tangible results. In this role, you will lead this crucial area of strategic planning, develop the processes and shape it to be as effective as possible.
What You Will Do
- Based on the OKRs management model, lead the strategic planning process across different NordSecurity products;
- Be the OKRs framework ambassador within the company, establish and curate a network of ambassadors;
- Challenge, support, and coach managers in planning and setting up OKRs according to the best practices;
- Help develop our strategic planning approach over the long-term and continuously improve its effectiveness;
- Monitor progress, raise and address any potential issues;
- Be the expert on our strategic planning tools.
What We Expect
- Proven experience working with strategic planning for a medium-large ($50M+) company (working with OKR methodology is an advantage);
- Excellent project and/or process management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, experience managing stakeholders of various seniority;
- Attention to detail and excellent structuring skills;
- Experience in change management is an advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental well-being. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary. Gross salary 2810 - 3970 EUR/month.