Communications Advisor / Speechwriter
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The communication team shapes NordVPN’s tone of voice, writes and edits all kinds of copy, runs the brand's social media channels, manages freelance writers and translators, and sometimes functions as an in-house creative agency. We're a mixed bag of personalities with a few things that unite us: a passion for effective communication, attention to detail, and readiness to laugh.
What You Will Do
- Work with the leadership team to develop executive messages on social media and other channels;
- Write statements, opinion pieces, keynote speeches, and other content for the leadership team;
- Actively look for relevant stories;
- Ensure consistent executive messaging across different channels;
- Collaborate with the brand communications team.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, social media communications, and/or strategic communications;
- Excellent writing, editing, interviewing skills and native-level English;
- Excellent listening skills with a keen eye for story and voice;
- Strong ability to use language to inspire action and build confidence and trust;
- Understanding of current social media trends and communication strategies;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Interest and passion for business, technology, and innovation.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 1500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.