Affiliate Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. The strategic partnerships team is responsible for generating problem and brand awareness and increasing revenue through partners: affiliates and influencers. We work closely with different affiliates (organic content sites, PPC partners, B2B affiliates and coupon and cashback sites) that promote NordPass on their websites, newsletters and social media platforms, and influencers in several verticals (gaming, history, crimes...) especially on Youtube (although we are planning to test other channels soon) that include integrations of NordPass on their videos. We ensure we are working with key players in our top tier 1 countries and that NordPass gets enough exposure, we rely on "recommendation"/ being displayed on trusted sites to grow, scale and gain visibility. Partnerships are one of the best performing and most cost-effective channels in digital marketing.
What You Will Do
- Research, identify and outreach new partners: identify potential affiliates, reach out to them (emails, calls, meetings) and close the deal;
- Onboard new partners: walk them through the process of getting started and answer questions;
- Reactivate existing partners that have potential to perform/grow;
- Manage affiliate marketing campaigns in order to reach objectives, KPIs, revenue and ROAS;
- Overview the day to day account management, including affiliate trackers, reports, invoices, coupons and landing pages, etc.;
- Manage relationships with affiliate networks working with affiliates;
- Optimize existing affiliate performance: review and suggest edits to online content to increase CR, correct inaccurate or outdated information about our brand and update deals and offers;
- Focus on Growth: drive new sales initiatives, book placements with different payment models with a positive ROAS;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect specific verticals.
What We Expect
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve their skills;
- 2+ year of proven successful in affiliate marketing, digital sales, sales or marketing experience;
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text;
- Fluency in additional language (Italian, French, Spanish, German, etc.) is considered as a huge advantage;
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Self-motivation, drive, and passion;
- Creative and “outside the box” mindset;
- Online marketing savvy.