Junior B2B Account Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. The sales department generates revenue and powers our organization forward. We keep up with the latest sales trends and technology, incorporate them into our daily work, and keep in touch with each other for better results.
What You Will Do
- Build Relationships by Communicating with customers to determine their business needs;
- Providing ongoing account & sales support to existing customers;
- Help identify new sales opportunities;
- Informing existing customers of product updates;
- Manage Customer Relations Management (CRM) system proactively;
- Documenting processes;
- Providing ongoing sales support to existing customers;
- Team & Cross department collaboration.
What We Expect
- Good knowledge of customer relationship management, and sales principles;
- Previous experience in B2B or a sales environment, in general, is a bonus;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to deliver positive results for customers by understanding business needs and building strong relationships;
- Self-learner with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify client upsell opportunities;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a bonus;
- Good time management skills;
- Available Full-Time.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental well-being. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1490 - 1980 EUR/month.