Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Uncover what motivates our users to stay on subscriptions across different products, guided by data-driven insights;
- Deep-dive into customer retention data to understand client behaviour, loyalty and reasons for churn;
- Suggest product & feature, internal systems improvements to increase customer retention;
- Create campaigns to inform, educate or delight our customers;
- Create, manage and improve email communication with existing clients;
- Report on effectiveness of email campaigns, and suggest improvements;
- Support Account Managers in their direct communication efforts: provide contact lists, goals and suggestions on tactics;
- Help articulate the retention vision and strategy to our stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Content and Design teams to give your emails the right voice and an appealing look;
- Continuously search for new and creative ways to accelerate our users’ journey.
What We Expect
- Professional experience both from business ownership and analytical environment where you use data insights to drive strategic approach and subsequent tactical testing;
- 2+ years of B2B email marketing and an understanding of how to create an email that people want to read (advantage);
- Experience with email marketing tools (knowledge of Iterable would be considered as a plus);
- Basic understanding of HTML and the ability to edit an email template (advantage);
- Someone who can point to specific examples of strategies and initiatives;
- Proven experience of working in the SaaS and/or enterprise/SME software industry would be an advantage;
- Someone who is a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans;
- Individual skilled in leading and executing projects spanning multiple stakeholders;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1450 to 3800 EUR/month.