CRO Data Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. CRO stands for conversion rate optimization, and that’s as scientific as it sounds. The team is constantly looking for ideas to make more website visitors buy NordVPN, creating hypotheses, building experiments to test them, and sharing what they found.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the whole CRO team: CRO specialists, copywriters, designers and developers to create compelling and measurable experiments;
- Together with the team provide decision support for key business people and product development teams;
- Participate in the whole CRO cycle from Idea generation to Implementation;
- Analyze and optimize conversion funnels; detail user flows, conclude “happy paths” to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue;
- Analyze experiments data and metrics; draw conclusions and suggestions; assist in prioritizing ideas and hypothesis;
- Build dashboards, present findings and make recommendations based on analysis across multiple devices, websites and user segments.
What We Expect
- Communicative, initiative, problem solving attitude, team player;
- Curiosity and drive to learn, change and improve, interest in digital marketing and human behaviour;
- Ability to communicate and use latest data visualisation techniques to make patterns visible even for not-so-data-nerdy colleagues;
- 4 years+ experience in data analysis and analytics tools;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive and detect principles and patterns of consumer’s behavior from data;
- Understanding of web analytics and the conversion optimization space using tools like GA, LOOKER, others
- Experience in performing A/B/MV testing, usability tests or user researches.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 1100 - 4200 EUR/month.