Engineering Manager - Android team
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Lead rapidly growing programming language team that consists of senior engineers with Java/Kotlin background;
- Plan how issues are addressed;
- Get your hands dirty while preparing solutions and see how the world reacts to your teams invention.
What We Expect
- We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader who has built and led technical teams;
- All of our leaders are hands-on with coding and architecture so we will expect you to be technically savvy having a proven track record of working with large-scale distributed systems (multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems) as well as good programming skills in Java/Kotlin and an ability to pick up new ones;
- You will enjoy being hands on but also capable of big picture and your results focused approach will enable us to get results at scale and pace;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 4000 - 6600 EUR/month.