Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Finance team's primary focus is overseeing financial activities at Nord Security, and we're ready to take on every table or sheet, no matter how complicated. We enjoy working with numbers and trust in financial systems to make our job more efficient. We will welcome anyone who has a passion for numbers and attention to detail.
What You Will Do
- Oversee daily cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting, fraud prevention, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management;
- Oversee and develop direct reports and drive employee engagement;
- Build a long-term cash flow based on PnL and the process for short-term liquidity forecasting;
- Analyze monthly changes in working capital and cash flow, and prepare comments for the management;
- Monitor liquidity needs for the Group;
- Build up and maintain consolidated cash flow statements in ERP, work closely with IT and Accounting to maintain and update ERP;
- Support other teams in describing processes and controls;
- Develop policies and procedures for the treasury department and implement cash management operational strategies to improve treasury systems, processes, and policies to achieve operational KPIs and OKRs.
What We Expect
- 5+ years of experience in finance or a related field;
- Have a degree in accounting, economics, or a related field;
- Practical experience with financial reporting or auditing, understanding of IFRS;
- Great problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to see the big picture, and comfortable managing very large amounts of data;
- You have a solid ability to navigate an organization to get any information you need and to solve very complex problems with limited direction and oversight;
- You understand how to build from the ground up and will dive in and do whatever is needed;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, comfortable using Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards, skilled in Business central (Navision) or similar ERP system;
- Fluent at communicating in spoken and written English;
- Advantage: experience in Treasury Operations, controls, and processes.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2976-4300 EUR/month.