Junior Growth Marketing Specialist
The growth marketing team works on finding innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, and turn them into brand advocates. Our team promotes a data-driven mentality, productivity, taking responsibility, communication, and passion for knowledge. These are the qualities that help us find new ways to support every channel and accelerate growth
What You Will Do
- Find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions;
- Recognize areas of opportunity and growth;
- Monitor product reviews, and respond to customer feedback;
- Perform audits of the brand’s online reputation across different platforms;
- Manage and deal with negative feedback; Provide help with the brand’s communication management;
- Track, analyze, and report results.
What We Expect
- Good understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, ratings and reviews;
- Interest in technology and innovations.
- Have a basic understanding of Digital marketing funnel and metrics;
- Experience in marketing field would be a huge plus;
- Attention to detail - we are looking for an Eagle Eye here;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset;
- Curiosity, can-do attitude and desire to learn;
- Fluent English;
What We Offer
- Access to Group products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.