Email Marketing Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Develop and lead day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns - from idea to deployment;
- Look after campaign planning and schedule combining all user communications (email and app notifications);
- Oversee onboarding email maintenance and improvement based on user engagement;
- Drive the growth process in the user communication channel;
- Actively use A/B testing with a focus on growth;
- Track results of the previous campaigns and suggest further improvements;
- Together with the team, you'll work on the understanding of our customers to deliver the best results.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in email marketing or another digital marketing field would be appreciated;
- Confidence in using tools for analytics and results tracking;
- Willingness to get to know our customer’s behavior;
- Previous experience with customer retention or loyalty activities would be an advantage;
- Analytical ability with a proven track record of data-driven success;
- Can-do attitude and excitement about the digital world.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3300 - 4460 EUR/month.