Senior QA automation engineer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We are a medium-sized team of 15 people where everyone is working on different but connected, projects, yet we strive to maintain our Core QA guild, where we build camaraderie and share ideas, experiences. Good product quality, a positive atmosphere, and strong teamwork are some of our main values. We look for curious and creative thinkers, eager to learn all manner of technical things, to join our ranks. Apply if you think it's you.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Apply Agile principles effectively in day to day activities;
- Write manual or/and automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test cases (manual/automation);
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation together with QA Guild;
- Perform functional testing in WEB, mobile/desktop applications, or back-end systems (depends on project);
- Ensure that the product is at a high-quality quality level for deployment;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- At least 3-5 years experience in software testing;
- Agile best practice;
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the bigger picture of the whole product;
- A passion for breaking things and attention to detail;
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Work hand in hand and effectively communicate with the team;
- Knowledge of test design and a variety of test techniques;
- It’s great if you have experience with mobile and back-end (API) systems testing;
- Strong English.
- Experience with the following technologies would be a huge plus: Firebase, Docker, Postman, VNC Viewer, SendGrid, SparkPost, BrowserStack/BrowserStack connect, Visual Code Studio, Figma, OBS, Grafana, BigQuery, Zendesk, Looker, Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, Katalon, Appium, Cypress.