Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with NordPass and NordLocker Talent Acquisition team to determine positions' requirements;
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy that would be in line with the company’s Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Identify and interact with potential candidates globally via social media and professional networks;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Improve our inbound hire initiatives;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
What We Expect
- To be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strong relationship-building skills;
- A positive attitude and team player mentality;
- Curiosity and empathy is the key to your success;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 1500-1900 EUR/month.