Junior Fraud Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. Our fraud analytics team specialize in creating, driving and executing initiatives for payments fraud patterns detection and prevention while improving customers’ experience. We are problem solvers with strong analytical skills fit to face various challenges in a complex data environment. You will be performing fraud monitoring and manage related risks, responding to alerting when necessary.
What You Will Do
- Monitor existing transactions performance and identifying suspicious trends or activities;
- Be responsible for defending disputes/chargebacks and review double charges;
- Manage and escalate alerts when required;
- Assist with improving the Fraud Prevention rules and best practices;
- Drive results with a proven ability to achieve both team and individual goals consistently.
What We Expect
- At least one year of experience in similar roles;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Need to be qualified to work in the Netherlands;
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments;
- Details oriented, passionate about quality, with extremely high standards for delivery;
- Ability to analyze various datasets and convert findings into suggested action plans;
- Passion for problem solving.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- Salary is set with reference to the global market for equivalent jobs.