Mid-Senior PHP Developer - B2B Enterprise Squad (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our B2E team focuses on solving enterprise customers' problems and needs. These can include onboarding thousands of users, providing enough granularity while retaining ease of use, structuring, representing vast amounts of data, etc. If you like to think big and make complex things simple or learn more about the enterprise world and work with an easy-going but ambitious team, join us in our next challenge.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API’s that are useful for developers (both internally and externally);
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions.
What We Expect
- At least 3+ years of experience working with PHP and its frameworks (Symfony, Slim);
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Be acquainted with API design patterns to create a modern API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- Knowledge of cryptography is a plus;
- Knowledge of Golang is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you;
- Good English knowledge.